lunedì 15 novembre 2010

RUMPLESTILTSKIN'S RESOLVE LYRICS

  


Early Morning Hours

In the early morning hours,
When the dew is on the flowers
I can see
The day is near

And I can hear the church bells ringing
I can hear the birds are singing
Yes I hear
And it is real

And the splendor of the mountains
Through the glittering, splashing fountains
Are the thing that stops my breath
And make me weep

And the times that I spent roaming
Were a bright and shining omen
O'er the sea
Oh freedom be

And here I am still smiling
In the intricate asylum of society
Well I got to be

And the effluvium of excess
It is hidden at the behest of mentality
Of a low degree

And though it seems unstoppable
It is not yet improbable
That the man can have his cake and eat it too

And the times that he spent roaming
Were a bright and shining omen
O'er the sea
Oh freedom be

And I have fended off the dangers
From the friends and from the strangers
And the force is still inside me
And you know it only serves to guide me
Let me be
Only a day goes by you're free
Listen to me my friend you'll see
Listen to me

Listen to me my friend you'll see
Listen to me

And when the light it comes to guide me
I will not bow down and hide me,
no siree,
respectfully

And it is better to be humble
Than pontificate and bumble
Through the spree
Of the people tree

And like the Martlett of a legend
I am on my way to heaven
If I do not touch the ground
I'll make it home

And the times that we'll be roaming
Are a bright and shining omen
O'er the sea, Oh Lord, Lord freedom be

And I have fended off the dangers
From the friends and from the strangers
And the force is still inside me
And you know it only serves to guide me
Let me be
Listen to me my friend you're free
Listen to me my friend you'll see
Listen to me


Spitefull

In spite of all the mess around
In spite of all the moments down
I feel your love coming through me
Makin' me see
That we can be
We can be free
You're makin' me see
Take it from me

Oh we are so powerless
Oh nevertheless
We all are one
Brothers in life
Scared of the night
Looking for light
I know it's right
Maybe tonight

Chorus:
Do you want to fight the truth within you
That dwells in your cells
Do you stay aloof from me
My baby does my heart dispel
Yeah, love is the word
That could change the world
But it may be too late now
Everybody's goin' on their apathetic way
And they don't know how
Yeah, love is the force
That opens the flower
To the light of day
Love is the horse
That carries your body
On its moment's way
Oh love is the word
And it's all that I know
'Cause it feels so right
Love is the word
That gives you the courage
To go through that night
Go through that night
For the world of happiness
Everybody thinks the best
Will come to you
Without paying dues
They haven't a clue
'Bout playing the blues
Nothin' to lose
By paying your dues

(Repeat Chorus)


Today

Today, we gonna find ourselves another place to stay
Today, the sun will rise and I know it's gonna light our way
To live every minute of every golden sky
To live touching the moon and its heavenly silvery eye
And woman I see by the fire in your eyes that you seethe
It's imminent now that we learn what we need

To be on intimate terms with an infinite fire of belief
To be only yourself in the face of tremendous deceit
To be safe in the knowledge that love is the only thing free
And if you can feel it you suddenly want to sing

And woman I see by the fire in your eyes that you seethe
It's imminent now that we learn what we need

To sing praises to God and creations continuous ring
To sing all about life and its wondrous and tragical wings
Bearing an endless and trifle simplicity
It's growing in us in a spark of lucidity
The wind in the trees as it breathes of its power and ease
The movement of water that sculptures the granite's relief
The movement of water that sculptures the granite's relief
And woman I see that for all that we have we can live
Imminent now that we learn how to give

To be safe in the knowledge that love is the only thing free
Safe in the knowledge that love is the only thing free
Safe in the knowledge that love is the only thing free

Today, we'll love
Today, we'll love

Today, we'll love
Today, we'll love

Bearing an endless and trifle simplicity
It's growing in us in a spark of lucidity
(Repeat 9 times and fade)


Wailing Wall

A wailing wall
A call to all
To cease the fight
The fierce respite
The land is there
Its arid air
Across the sea
So near to me
And so you know
No life can grow
In face of war
And what's in store

And all the roads
Their dusty loads
With weary bone
Toward holy stone
So many there
In lack of fare
The youngest fall
In eyeless pall
The rage of man
His shadowed hand
May strike the blow
To lay him low


Hie Away

Tongues are rattling and multiprattling, the thanatoid elite
That call the noisome, remorseless horsemen, we pray they into sleep
For when they're riding there is no hiding your face

Instant ambrose for distant decades, the same must speed relief
For tolls too briefly the sounds of mercy
I shall not hie to grief
In fear we ponder the use of thunder for peace

Moving rages divide the phases converging toward belief
That's being proven in all its union, there is no more retreat
And blind delusions maintain illusions too deep

Now flows the hour of cringe and cower, the strong become the weak
Negate your power and all to flower,
In pain we all are meek
In light beholden the ages golden we seek


Serendipity Peace

Oh if life could be like a merry-go-round
I'd ride it all over again
And all I'd find was the peace of mind
I'd known when I was younger in sin

Won't you take me ahead to the future of man
To see what becomes of us all
And I don't think I'll cry if'n we're not alive
It will be through no fault of God's

And the saving grace of a Marlin's break
Is an insight that's so good to know
And the sun makes diamonds all over the water
And off in the distance is snow

On the bitter cold crags of a mountain's face
I waited for something to feel
And the breathing of love
Came and fostered my brow
And left serendipity peace

And the time for playing is virtually over
It cannot continue for long
So people of terra, the loved and unsung ones
Beware the direction is wrong

But the fear is not such a comical trial
It ebbs and it flows with our souls
And it comes and it's greater or lesser in volume
It depends on what you love the most


Rumplestiltskin's Resolve

How can I be sure you love me
How can I be sure you care
Wishes are the dreams unrequited
They come and go like eddies of air

The afternoon sun is brightly shining
Coming through the window pane
Washing away this feeling of emptiness
Putting me back on the plane

Don't you believe in those feelings of ecstasy
You don't have to suffer the pain
Deep in our heart we can shatter apart
And joy will come like soft summer rain

Coming from mind we can travel the galaxy
We have even gone to the moon
Take me along to the end of the universe
I just want to share in the truth

1 commento: